Recent Posts

søndag, mai 10, 2009

sunday blogging

Had a really busy sunday today. First off to the vikingship-museum with my 11 yo and his class at school. Had a wonderful day, looking at the old ships, playing viking-games outside, eating viking-food and watching all the activities.
Then off to another gathering listening to my oldest son playing the trumpet.
Wonderful, but busy.

Finally got home and had some time to play with my papers and scrapbooking-stuff.
I have really tried to have a little spring-clean in my scrapbooking-stuff this weekend. It is alot left to clean - but anyhow - it feels SO good. Wanted to just start creating right away! :)

This LO was made inspired by this months prompt over at the "creative type"-blog. Totally loved the prompt this time! "hand job".
I wrote all my journaling by hand on the back-paper in the prima-package. Love the turqouse and the cute edges. :) (can't throw it away - LOL) Also made my title by hand. used my black amC-pen and filled in with a green-silver gelrol pen. :)


And this weekend it was my turn up over at Lotus paperie. Please come over and say hello!!


11 kommentarer:

Vibeke sa...

Så lekker Lo du har laget!! Likte veldig godt oppsettet ditt!! Nydelig:)

Julie Tucker-Wolek sa...

This is GORGEOUS!!! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE that U used the Prima packaging for the journaling and that tree and the title work!!!! BEAUTIFUL photo too! :):):):):):):):):)

tangent sa...

Nydelig! Så fin ide å bruke emballasjen som journalingspot. Nydelig håndlaget tittel.

{ Kristina } sa...

Kjempefin layout. :) Utrolig stilig overskrift du har laget.

Marit sa...

Love this handwritten title and journaling! Visiting viking ships... wow, my boy would've loved that! (even now he's almost 17!) I read the Lotus blog... it's nice to getting to know you a bit better that way! (left you some love there too, ofcourse!)

rev sa...

awesome work girl!

Kent sa...

Love the title and all the cool pieces of paper you used! Thanks for playing with us over at The CrEative TyPe!

Pam sa...

great LO-love the littl circle tree-and the handwriting of course!

Toto og Tutu sa...

En enkel og fin LO! Liker så godt treet ditt, og den håndtegna ramma.

~Sasha Farina~ sa...

the layout is oh so precious G!! so so precious.. love it!

judean sa...

total gorgeousness!