Recent Posts

fredag, april 24, 2009

happy day!

Hi my friends. It's a happy day today. It is my day to share a little technique over at the mSB-blog. I have been in spring-mood lately, so my project is simple, colorful and fun. Please come on over to the mSB-blog to join the fun!!
My online hand-stiching-class over at "scrappekurs-bloggen" starts today too. I have been working SO hard on this class - can't wait to get started. :)
Alle mine norsktalende venner:
Ikke glem at "SY LITT" kurset starter på Scrappekurs-bloggen idag. Dette blir et super-atrig kurs med massevis av søm-ideer.
5 - 6 ulike teknikker, samt en bonus-idé og en kjempesøt digital søm-leke. :)
Håper å se dere på kurs!!

2 kommentarer:

Julie Tucker-Wolek sa...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Gudrun...these are GORGEOUS!!!!!! CONGRATS on the classes!!! I loveeeeeeeeeee that stitching! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Marit sa...

I hope you had a lot of fun, Gudrun!!! The cards look amazing!