Recent Posts

torsdag, august 19, 2010

A rainy day

Hi my friends.
It has been a rainy, gray day here in Oslo.
My car broke down last week and are still in "hospital". Don't know when it will be back.
Well, so we use this opportunity to really "get in shape" after a lazy summer.
Hubby riding his bike to his office 35 km each way,
me carrying all the grocerys for our 6 persons-family on my bike from the store 1,5 km away.
...
and the rain
...
Yes, this could have been a very bad day
...
but
I decided I didn't want it that way.
I wanted it to be a happy day.
SO
I used this rainy day to create a
for my norwegian / scandinavian friends
So they easily can buy 3ndypapir papers for their craft-needs
:) :) :)
and more good news:
I created (re-created) a
for my international friends.
:) :) :)
All this made me so happy and excited I just HAD TO create some fun little things.
This note-book idea had been in my mind for a while, and today was the perfect day for this to come true.
Besides I need a notebook before school starts to keep track of all the things I have to organize and remember.

Used 3ndypapir "søtt" and "sommerhilsen" (secret garden collection) for this project.
These little books will also make a cute gift for little girls. :)

I had some pictures of sol picking raspberries.
We had so much fun picking the berries and then make some raspberry jam for lunch the other day. Just needed to document this :)

Was totally inspired by Rondas august sketch contest over at Cocoa Daisy for this layout.
patterned paper-strips by 3ndypapir and hand chrocheted flowers from Etsy.

...

The weather lady tell us the sun will shine here in Oslo tomorrow.
Well, can't be better!
:)

xo




9 kommentarer:

Julie Tucker-Wolek sa...

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy for re-opening the shops!! WOW WOW WOW!!! I loveeeeeeeeeee what you created also!! You seriously AMAZE ME! :):):):):):):):):) Hope you car feels better soon! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Eni sa...

Hi Gudrun,

nice to see your shops open!
thanks for your lovely comment on my blog and the correspondence we had in the last couple of days!

Sending you sunny greetings from Austria,

Irene


Btw: Great little books you have created & Hopefully you get your car back soon!

alexandra s.m. sa...

great post Gudrun!

Ronda Palazzari sa...

will have to go check out your shops! Can you believe i will see you in less than a month???? SO VERY EXCITED!!! so loving your layout!

Ellen sa...

Hey hey, cool, I will have a look. Lovely about girls and raspberries!

Denise sa...

Yeah for your shopes Gudrun!!!
raspberry jam sounds so nice-and so does riding a bike, but maybe not in the rain :)

Kim Sonksen sa...

What a great idea to create an etsy to get your wonderful papers!

?? sa...

Masse masse lekkert i bloggen din

Sarah Mullanix sa...

yaaaayyyyy for the shop and lovely papers!! :)