Recent Posts

onsdag, mai 25, 2011

best friends

 This post is all about "friends layouts".
Because what is life without friends? I'm so lucky to have some really wonderful, nice, lovely friends. And nothing makes me happier than when my best friends kids are best friends with my kids. How awesome is that!!

These layouts are inspired by two of the challenges at the Cocoa daisy Cyber crop.
both layouts are about friendship, about people I love.
It feels good to create layouts about good memories.
Wish you were here!

Now, thank you my dear blogfriends, I really love you too!! And your visits on my blog and your sweet comments mean a lot to me.
Have a great day.
xo

11 kommentarer:

Pauline sa...

Kjempeherlige scrappesider, og artig å se Tove og Ida scrappet av deg! ;-)

Julie Tucker-Wolek sa...

These are GORGEOUS Gudrun! I loveeeeeee the little goodies you have hanging from the twine on the first one! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Evgenia Petzer sa...

wow! gorgeous works!

Denise sa...

Oh Gudrun I have missed so much on your blog. Your layouts are so beautiful!! I have enjoyed seeing you on the message board, it's been fun.

T:o)ve sa...

Disse layoutene er jo bare helt skjønne!!! Ser jo nesten slank ut også jo gitt *knis*
Gleder meg til dere kommer nordover igjen!!!!

SMASK!

Miss Blue sa...

Very nice BLog
Happy too see here this pages

Kiss

Blue

gleestormont sa...

love the banner you made on the top lay out. always love to see what you are up too.

Aquarell sa...

Kjempeflotte LOer! :)
Ha en flott uke!

salige lavendel sa...

For et herlig bilde av de tre venninnene!! Og nydelig scrappet med masse skjønne detaljer.

kiala sa...

I love your work! These layouts are so beautiful! And so great pictures :)

Anonym sa...

It's difficult to find well-informed people for this topic, however, you seem like you know what you're talking about!
Тhanks

Hеre іs my homерage; cheap epilators