Recent Posts

mandag, desember 20, 2010

gifttags


What!? Is it 20th of december already??
Can't believe this december went by SO quickly!!
I had so many plans and ideas I wanted to do and share with you before christmas, and now it is only 4 days left...

It is time to hurry up and wrap the last gifts.
I have made some cute gift tags to share.
You can use the circles as is.
I have printed mine on 85 % of the original size, and punched the corcles with my 2 inch circle punch
Then added a larger circle with 3D foam-tape and then another even larger ( 3 inch ) scallop sircle.
On the other side of the tag I added a smaller white circle ( 2 1/2 inch ) and a 2 inch circle of a wintage picture. ( used pictures from "julie" cut out sheet by 3ndypapir and from collagesheets designed by me for Minnehjørnet )

These two little gifts for my darling little nieces are just wrapped in white paper, added red paper ribbon, a chrochet star / heart-ornament and the gift tag.


You can download the norwegian gift tags ( pdf ) HERE



and the English gift tags ( pdf ) HERE.

Enjoy and have fun!!


And some free vintage pictures for you.

Just right click on the picture and save. ;)

xo

9 kommentarer:

Wenche sa...

Ååå så lekre pakkelapper, Gudrun!! Flott utskrifsmal...den må jeg ta vare på. Og det flotte nissemotivet!! Den skal brukes til 2 lys til ei venninne som er så glad i nisser!! Perfekt og i rett tid!!! Takk takk, Gudrun!!
Juleklemmer, Wenche :0)

Julie Tucker-Wolek sa...

These are ABSOLUTELY STUNNING Gudrun!! Loveeeeeeeeeeee the vintage feel! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Wendy Sue sa...

These are beautiful - thank you for sharing the fun download! :o)

Anonym sa...

these tags are so gorgeous.

Merry Christmas

Catherine sa...

Hello my sweet friend,
I am just enjoying your blog so very much. Thank you for your artistic generosity!
I just came over to wish you and your family and wonderful Christmas. Please say hello to your husband from me as well.
Merry, merry,
Catherine

Patty O'Malley sa...

Beautiful ornaments! Did you make the crocheted ones?

Suz sa...

Those gift tags are so joyous. Thank you!

Suz

alexandra s.m. sa...

These are so fantastic!!
Thank you!

yanmaneee sa...

moncler
kyrie 4 shoes
lebron shoes
converse outlet store
golden goose
hermes
paul george shoes
kyrie 5 spongebob
yeezy boost 350 v2
christian louboutin outlet