Recent Posts

søndag, desember 05, 2010

happy weekend

Hi my friends.
Hope you enjoy your december, creating, decorating, making gifts and cards...

Today was our first sunday with no plans ( in our family ) in a very long time, and we SO enjoyed just to hang around the house.
It snowed here in Oslo Yesterday evening, and today everything outside was clean and white and beautiful.
I grabbed the chance and had a really fun christmas photo-shoot with my kids.
Will show more photos later. ;)
I have created some simple digital christmas cards to share.
I love to create cards with real paper and glue and embellishments and all that ....
but when december arrives, and the most important thing is to make sure all the people I love and care for will have a greeting from us in their mailbox, these last years I have made some digicards using my own design.
print them, write a personal message in the journaling spot and mail it (snail mail )

This is a perfect solution for me.

So maybe you'll like a simple solution like this as well.
I created two PNG files, one english, one norwegian for you to download.

ENJOY!


Download PNG file digi card english version HERE
Download PNG file digi card norwegian version HERE

5 kommentarer:

Julie Tucker-Wolek sa...

Soooooo beautiful Gudrun!! I loveeeeeeeeee the photos!! AMAZING!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

"Soleil@mayotte" sa...

Gudrun it's so pretty ! Thank you to share with us !
Hugs

Patty O'Malley sa...

Wonderful photos! I'm sure those receiving your cards will be thrilled! I love to get snail mail.

Marit sa...

I pretty much do the same with Christmas/New Years cards: digi! This year, I want to make it by hand (just one card) - take a photo and print that several times to send by snail mail. I love your design!

T:o)ve sa...

Jeg får julestemning så snart jeg tusler innom bloggen din :) Ikke mye julestemning hjemme, så dette er en nytelse!
Ha en videre deilig førjulstid!
*klemmer*