Recent Posts

tirsdag, august 30, 2011

Rainbow flowers


Recently I was challenged by my wonderful friend, Torill, over at scrappehuset
She challenged me to force one of my "scrapbooking fears", and do something I usually not do in scrapbooking.

I had a hard time finding something I "fear", because scrapbooking is just pure joy for me.

I looked trough my drawers and stash ... and what did I find:
...
a huge box filled with white paper flowers.
...
I love flowers, but I hardly ever use premade paper flowers.
..
So - I grabbed the flowers, mists and a cute picture of my lovely Eirun girl.


 I started off with misting a lot of flowers in different colors. I wanted to make a flower rainbow. :)
 When all the flowers were nicely colored with all different mists, and had dried completely, I arranged them on to my layout.
I added some more fabric-and plastic- flowers and some bling.
It was SO much fun creating this layout, and play in this fun challenge.
Thanks a bunch Torill. I had a blast.  :)

Thanks for stopping by!

5 kommentarer:

angélique sa...

A wonderful layout....

Patty O'Malley sa...

Beautiful layout and flowers!

Julie Tucker-Wolek sa...

EEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK! I love love love this!!!!!! WOW!!! You are AWESOME! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Torill sa...

Den ble jo så flott!!!
Og så gøy at du ble med og tok utfordringa på strak arm!!
klems!

Marianne/skorpionen sa...

Denne ble jo helt fantastisk!! Elsker fargene du har fått til ved hjelp av misten og et herlig oppsett!
Nydelig bilde av vakringen da :)