Recent Posts

søndag, august 21, 2011

Summer memories

Hi my friends. Yes, it is still a bit left of the summer...even here in Norway. But school have started for my kids, and the lovely, warm vacation is now just heartwarming memories.
Created this multi photo layout from our vacation with our wonderful friends at Fosen.
I was inspired by this weeks challenge, by Lisa, over at
to create this layout.
Hidden journaling behind the pictures.
all patterned papers are from my cocoa daisy august kit.  :)
TFL!
and have a great week!!

4 kommentarer:

Pauline sa...

Så fiine bilder og en flott LO fra Fantastiske Fosen!! ;-)

Andrea sa...

A wonderful layout! Like the details and the composition from the paper and the photos.
big hug
Andrea-Emmi41

Julie Tucker-Wolek sa...

This is GORGEOUS Gudrun! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee the grid design!! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Mary J sa...

Hi Gudrun, hope you are ok honey {HUG}