Recent Posts

søndag, februar 21, 2010

happy winter

Hi my friends.
Hope you have a wonderful weekend.
The weather in Oslo is still ice cold winter weather. Lots of snow and -15 degrees celcius.
The kids asked me here the other day:
"mom, how long is it winter-time?"
me: "6 months"
kids: "what!!??!! are you kidding??"
me: "nope! we live in Norway......"
So yes, we still enjoy the wonderful norwegian winter....skiing, skating, sledging.....
Maybe we kind of longing for the spring now.......
longing for flowers, warmer weather, green grass....
However...I enjoy these days creating..and I have lots of new stuff coming up soon. :) :)
I also had this little button-and flower-tutorial up at LOTUS paperie the other day. Run on over for more inspiration.
Have a great week.
xo





3 kommentarer:

Julie Tucker-Wolek sa...

tell the kids that in Arizona we have six months of summer...and not just any summer...lol....6 months of 100 PLUS degrees HOT! lol!!! Ohhhhhhhhhh do I miss snow!!! loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee the photos and love love love love those GORGEOUS buttons! :):):):)):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

hanne sa...

Flotte vinterbilder! Sjeldent langvarig denne snøen i år... Skjønne knapper og blomster, Gudrun!

alexandra s.m. sa...

Oh I LOVE your Page Gundrun! You found the perfect paper to showcase these gorgeous pictures! Love the simple and yet very effective design!

xox