Recent Posts

onsdag, september 29, 2010

a beautiful day in september

Hi all.
Today was a wonderful sunny day in Oslo, just the way we like fall, with beautiful colors, crisp air and sunshine.
A perfect day for a lunch trip in our old wooden boat before it gets to "sleep" for the winter.
We went to one of these little islands in the inner Oslofjord. Enjoyed the last warm sunbeams and a delicious lunch with foccaccia, ham, cheese and wine.
Mmmmmmmmmm
Today was my last blogpost at "my Stamp BOX" blog. This design-team term ends oct. 1st, and I have decided, after three terms on this gorgeous team I have to step down, make room for new designers and give my self the opporttunity to find new paths.
I have really enjoyed the time with my Stamp BOX. Bettina creates so beautiful, versatile and fun stamps, and her company is so great, and last but not least, the girls at the design team are all wonderful, talented and super inspiring women. I'll miss it all!
Here is the fall layout I created using my all time favorite mSB-stamp-set " floating leaves". LOVE this set, and it must be the stamp set I have used the most ever.
I also used "just add notes" set and "symbols". Love these. :)


10 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

o wow!!! can i come live with you??? what a gorgeous and beautiful way to spend a day and with such amazing vistas!!!

Patty O'Malley sa...

Oh, how I would love to spend a day like this! The layout is so sweet--love those stamps.

alexandra s.m. sa...

I'm so happy for you!
Delighful pictures and page!
Thanks Gudrun!

Julie Tucker-Wolek sa...

Ohhhhhhhh I love love those photos Gudrun!! And that lo...wow wow wow wowwwwwwwwwwwwww!! GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Aquarell sa...

Nydelige bilder, så fin lunsjtur dere hadde! :)
Og LOen er bare helt skjønn!

RitaK sa...

Åååå, det så kjempehyggelig ut... Vi har også en sånn koslig trebåt (ei 25 fot Grimstad snekke), som vi tøffer rundt på Mjøsa med om sommeren :-)

hanne sa...

Norge er ikke så værst.... En må nyte dagene! :) Flotte bilder og nydelig side! Ha en fin dag, Gudrun!

hanne sa...
Denne kommentaren har blitt fjernet av forfatteren.
Bettina sa...

I'll miss you too, Gudrun! Keep visiting and keep using the stamps you make them shine :)

Nicole Brenna sa...

I love those alphas I just got them and I think they are so cool. I just used them on one of my layouts. Very fun!