Recent Posts

tirsdag, september 14, 2010

cards :)

Hi my friends.
:)
I'm back home after a wonderful and fun weekend at the trøndersaksa scrapbooking event in Trondheim.
I had SO much fun, met so many fun, inspiring, lovely women.
I stayed with my friend Tove - in her beautiful, warm home. Ate Delicious food, talked, laughted and relaxed.
And best of all: we attended the scrapbooking event - and got to create alot too :)
The girls that attended my classes were all awesome, and super talented! :) :) Thank you, I had a blast teaching. I'll put up some pictures of the mini album and the layout later as I promised. :)

Today I wanted to Share some of the cards I created during the crop.
I got all these BEAUTIFUL charms from Wenche, the wonderful owner of Korthobby.
If you love charms this is the place !! Love all this little metal bits and pieces.
I've used 3ndypapir + cardstock on these tree cards. "secret garden" collection and "hilsen gudrun" the 2010 christmas collection.
I'll be back tomorrow with some more of my scrappy creations.
have a great evening.
xo




7 kommentarer:

Julie Tucker-Wolek sa...

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! These are gorgeous Gudrun!! I loveeeeeeeeeee all the distressing!!! And those charms are AWESOME! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Torill sa...

Helt nydelig!!! Og takk for ei superflott helg! Med masse latter og inspirasjon!!
klems

Sylvia sa...

Så kjempestilige kort du har laga:-) Wenche har virkelig mye flotte "metalldingser" ja. Mange av dem "bor" hos meg og bare venter på å bli brukt. Jeg har også blitt eier av dine flotte ark fra julekolleksjonen.(Kjøpte på messa på Lillestrøm)Gleder meg virkelig til å starte julekortproduksjonen nå :-)

Julie sa...

Så flotte kort du har laget Gudrun!
Skjønner godt at du koste deg hos Tove ;)
Ha en fin-fin dag.

/klem

Patty O'Malley sa...

These cards are absolutely adorable! Love the charms and the pins!

Wenche sa...

Så nydelige kort, Gudrun!! Herlige oppsett og flotte detaljer. Motivene er jo bare så skjønne :)

Klemmer fra Wenche :0)

Elisabeth Helland sa...

finnes igrunn ingenting å si som ikke allerede er sagt, men wow, oj, helledussen osv osv er noen ord som "plopper" opp når jeg ser dette.....nydelig rett og slett...takk for titten..