Recent Posts

onsdag, september 08, 2010

Happy and colorful

Hi all.
It has been a wonderful, sunny week in oslo this early september.
Love these warm, beautiful days in the beginning of fall, when it's still a little bit left of the summer.

I have been playing with my Little Shoebox papers lately. LOVE these colorful, happy papers. They always seems to make me smile - and spark my creative mind :)

Yesterday was my first day at the MLS blog.
WOW, I feel SO honored to be a part of this wonderful team :) :)

I made these little notebooks for my girls using the oh so cute "summer breeze" line.
just have to love the little birds. :)

Had to make a layout about my little cupcake maker too :)
the super-cute banners was perfect for this layout. :)
I was SO happy to get TWO wonderful punches by fiskars ( the little daisy punch, and the beautiful border punch) to use on the books and the layout as well. :)

The rest of this week will probably be über-busy ( so please forgive me if I'm not much around on my blog) with packing and shipping the new 3ndypapir christmas line to all the shops around Norway, Sweeden, the Netherlands......and everywhere else...
I will also get ready for my two classes in Trondheim this upcoming weekend at Trøndersaksa (a local crop / gathering).
I'm so looking forward to go to Trondeim - I'm sure it will be LOTS of fun :) :)

Happy week
xo
gudrun

5 kommentarer:

Julie Tucker-Wolek sa...

Tooooooooooo cute!! I love love love love love all the birds and loveeeeeeeeeeee the banner on that lo! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

erin sa...

you are so very talented...great job here!

Anonym sa...

Jeg liker disse papirene jeg også! Festlige og fargerike! ☺ Lagde faktisk en melon-LO med dem på messa! Likte godt de små bøkene og Loen av lille bakeren var jo kjempefin! Ha en god men travel uke! ☺

Wenche sa...

Ååå de var supersøte, Gudrun!! Herlige mønsterark :)
Klemmer fra Wenche :0)

Denise sa...

so cute Gudrun and good luck getting all your beautiful papers shipped!