Recent Posts

tirsdag, september 28, 2010

There and back again ...

Hi my friends.
Back home after the most wonderful journey.
I tell you, my trip to Mykonos, Greece was SO exciting and wondferful.
Being able to meet people that are SO dedicated to scrapbooking and photography, talking to people from so many places, create together with people that love to create as much as I do.
Meet friends, get new friends, stay at a beautiful hotel, getting the best service and food ever ... just feeling good
and
being able to teach amongst the most well known scrapbooking teachers and most incredibly talented people.
I was SO honored to have my little mini clas, teaching the girls my 3ndypapir minialbum.
And as I LOVE to teach this was a wonderful experience.
My first time teaching in english ...
all the ladies and boy :) attending my class were all pure kindness :) and we had great fun. :) You can find more pictures and a written step-by-step instruction on this album at the 3ndypapir blog

I'll be back soon with some of the projects I created at the event too :)

xo

11 kommentarer:

Ingvild sa...

Hei Gudrun - takk for turen i Mykonos. En helt fantastisk tur som jeg kan leve på lenge.
Så koselig bilde av deg i den blå stolen var....(hihi husker alle kommentarene de hadde....).

Julie Tucker-Wolek sa...

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! Looks like an AMAZING time Gudrun!! WOW WOW WOW!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee the photos and that mini is AMAZING! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Aquarell sa...

Så flotte bilder! Ser ut som en skikkelig herlig tur! :)

Natasja Cats - Verbeek sa...

wow Gudrun looks awesome!!

hanne sa...

Så deilig dette så ut, Gudrun! Så morro for deg :)

Denise sa...

oh how I wish I could have been there Gudrun with you and Ronda!! so glad you had a wonderful time and I love your little mini.

alexandra s.m. sa...

I'm drooling with envy ;-)
So glad you had a wonderful trip!

Ronda Palazzari sa...

I so loved being there with you friend. It was an amazing time. Love you. Love Eirik. Loved that Make & Take. I know this was the first of many visits together.

elina sa...

I loved meeting you in person you are soooo sweet!!!
I loved your mini class and your paper line is fantastic!!!!!!!

Ellen sa...

Oh my goodness, that sounds awsome!

RitaK sa...

Så nydelige bilder fra Mykonos, blir helt i det greske hjørnet av dette her, drømme drømme.... Men det er egentlig ikke synd på meg, for jeg har akkurat vært 5 dager i Spania og fått litt sol og varme :-) Så kjempegøy ut på kurset ditt, men kanskje litt varmt å undervise der nede, fnis!