Recent Posts

onsdag, september 15, 2010

some fancy love :)

Hi.
Just wanted to share two layouts I created during the weekend.
The Trøndersaksa event was filled with lots of inspiration, challenges, contests and so on.
I really had a blast creating among so many friends.
:)
I've used some of my all time favorite fancy Pants papers.
Love these papers, they are just too yummy (and so are the rubons too :) )


On this layout the background paper is by Studio Calico.
Love their lines and their beautiful monthly kits :) :)
patterned paper and cut-out sentiment by Fancy pants.
butterflies by prima.


Have a great day you all!
xo

4 kommentarer:

Julie Tucker-Wolek sa...

These are AMAZING Gudrun!! WOW WOW WOW!!! I love them both! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

alexandra s.m. sa...

Lovely pages !
Thanks for sharing gudrun!

erin sa...

your girls are beautiful, as is your work!!!

Sasha Farina sa...

gorgeous gorgeous work my friend!