Recent Posts

tirsdag, september 14, 2010

Filefolder album

Hi my friends.
Here are some pictures of the filefolder album we created in my class in Trondheim
This mini is jampacked with painting techniques, little creative albums and ideas, and It was SO much fun teaching. :) :)
Thank you to all the wonderful talented girls that attended my class.
:)

I put alot of time and effort in to create my classes, and fill them with ideas and techniques.
I love to share and inspire ( and get a lot of inspiration from my students! :) :) )
please don't copy my project for your own classes or other commercial purpose without my permission.
xo

6 kommentarer:

Julie Tucker-Wolek sa...

Wowwwwwwwww! This is GORGEOUS Gudrun!! I love love love love all the details! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

banglamarie sa...

Lekkert!!

Lene - Nabon sa...

Utrolig lekkert!!!

Elsker virkelig fargene dine her!!

alexandra s.m. sa...

I love it! Brilliant idea and so well done!
Cheers ~

Ellen sa...

Å for en deilig ide til å gjøre noe ut av en sånn mappe, kul og lekker Gudrunn!

Monica sa...

Jeg fikk lurkikka litt på denne på treffet i Trondheim. Nydelig og artig album!!