Recent Posts

torsdag, januar 08, 2009

Blog award :)

Got this blogAward from my friend Tove. Thank you tove! I really appreciated this.
And because It made me totally happy - and because I'm really bad at this award-stuff I think I have to be better in 2009, I'll give this awesome award to 5 other bloggers I really like to visit. You are all awesome, talented, inspiering girls:
Ania
Kathrine
Lene (yes I know you get this award from Tove too, but I can't help but giving it to you, my bestest buddy)
Ronda
Jessi


The rules are like this:
1. Put a link on your blog from whom you got it.
2. Give it to 5 new blogs (which in their turn have to give it to 5 new blogs).
3. Put a link on your blog to those blogs you give it to.
4. Give the blogs you give the award to a note that you have given them this award.
5. Write 5 things you are addicted to




OK, So I guess I have to tell you about 5 things I'm addicted to....
1. Chocolate. (I have heard thet chocolate makes you a kind person....so I stick to that every day.... LOL )
2. Scrapbooking !! (surprise!!??)
3. Colors. (Yes, I LOVE them all!)
4. Tea. (love allmost all kinds of tea. Mmmmmm)
5. Flowers and candles (can't live without them. Fresh flowers on my table makes me happy)





Here is a pic of some beautiful flowers i got from my best friend on new years eve, Think tulips are one of my favourites, beautiful, don't you think?!

3 kommentarer:

Lene S sa...

Tuuusen tusen takk, kjære du for hyggelig award :o):o)

Anonym sa...

awwww....thanks!!! i love tea too!!! yummy!! and chocolate....yumm-o!!!

have a fabulous day!

Kathrine sa...

Tusen takk Gudrun!
Så hyggelig det var!

Ønsker deg en alldeles hyggelig helg sammen med alle dine 5.