Recent Posts

lørdag, januar 31, 2009

got mail


I LOVE to get snail-mail, - when I open my mailbox and see some chunky, or tiny envelope with my name, handwritten on it it allways makes me happy - it means someone is thinking of me, and actually took the time writing to me, putting the letter in a envelope and went to the postoffice to mail it my way. - Is't that a great thing? When I realized how much a little thing like a letter means to me, I thought I must write letters to my distant friends more often. Valentines is soon up, and what a better occation to really, really send out some love - make some cute letters and make some of your friends happy. ;)

Made this LO for the challenge #8 over at the Scrapping Across The Universe-blog: CHALLENGE #8
Jude promises his girlfriend to write her everyday. Lucy writes her boyfriend while he is at war. Do you have a special letter to or from someone you would like to scrap? Or maybe the song "All My Loving" speaks to you.

So Please come over and join the fun!! I really LOVED this prompt! MY LO is all about some Letters from my DH. He allways try to write some letters from his journey when he is abroad with his job. This really means so much to us, the kids love these letters, and read them over and over again when he is away. I have hidden the letters from his journey to California in the brown envelope. I put the picture of him and a little quote from one of his letters on the front of the envelope.

5 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Gudrun, this is really amazing... this is all "my thing" since I was little, writing and receiving "real" letters, and you made such a wonderful LO about that!!! (by the way, ever tried making envelopes yourself out of nice magazine-pages/pictures? Put labelstickers on to write the adress. It's soooo nice and friends love that!)

Sasha Farina sa...

he writes? how precious is that! love this LO!!

Patty O'Malley sa...

I also love receiving "real" letters. It is almost a lost art. I'm glad to hear others feel the same way. I love your blog and photos.

Anonym sa...

I just could not depart your web site before suggesting
that I extremely enjoyed the usual info an individual supply for your guests?
Is gonna be again regularly in order to check out new posts

Here is my page :: miscrits of volcano island platinum cheat

Anonym sa...

Normally I do not learn post on blogs, but I would like to say
that this write-up very pressured me to try and do so!
Your writing style has been surprised me.
Thank you, quite nice post.

Feel free to surf to my web site ... play and get Minecraft for free