Recent Posts

søndag, januar 11, 2009

This and that...

Just got this award from Trine. Thank you my friend! :)
And the good thing about this award: I can't find any rules or must do or whatever....lol.....
So I'll just give this award to a fabolous lady - a dear friend of mine - who recently really got into blogging ALOT - and her blog is SO inspiering.
This is for you and your awesome blog. :)

Have you seen the new, norwegian challenge-blog: "Scrapping the Music på Norsk" ?
Totally fun to have our own norwegian scrapping the music. So if you haven't been there yet, you just have to pop by and join the fun.
The first challenge is all about the song "Nå er vinter'n her" by Jokke og Valentinerne.
And here is my take on this challenge. Had this pic of Iver in the snow, and i think it was just waitig for this challenge. ;) Thank you girls, your new blog rocks!! :)


And for those of you that have known me for years .... this picture will probably all make you smile ;)

Yes, I have just been back to good ol' paperpiecing lately.

This is how it all started. I made my own piecings and sold them at scrapbooking-exhibitions way back. Then time went by and I kinda got tired of my piecings..... But when I made those little bees and some other little figures it was so fun. :)

I actually made these because a lady called me a while back and asked me if i could make some paperpiecings for her ....... so happy I re-discovered this little kind of art. :)

13 kommentarer:

Trine sa...

Ååååå, så utrolig søte bier :o) Har faktisk tenkt på deg og paperpiecinga inimellom. Flott at du ikke har sluttet helt. Ha en fin søndag!

Torill sa...

knallflott LO!!!
Skikkelig nydelig vinter LO, med nydelig bilde!!

T:o)ve sa...

*smask* Du er bare helt skjønn Gudrun :o)
Takk for koselig award, og takk for all den flotte inspirasjonen du deler med oss!

Siv Anne sa...

Kjempeflott vinterlig LO.
De PP var bare så søte

Kristine sa...

Du er virkelig i siget for tiden. Herlig bilde av sönnen din og de PP'ene var jo skjönne da.

Ellen Karin sa...

Kjempeflott PP-bier du har laget. Husker deg faktisk fra den første messa jeg var på i Grorud for maaaange år siden. Du hadde en liten stand inne i hjørnet hvor du solgte dine pp-figurer. Morsomt å se hvordan hobbyen din har vokst til å bli det den er i dag.

Bidraget ditt til Scrapping the Music er kjempeflott. Så stilrent og lekker. Takk for at du deltar, og at du sprer ryktet om STM videre. Det setter vi veldig pris på.

Ha en fortsatt fin søndag.

Mvh, Ellen Karin
STM - på norsk

Gro aka emrille sa...

Et kjempefint bidrag til utfordringen:) Behagelig med de rolige fargene og den blå lua som kontrast til fargene.

Og de biene var bra knallsøte!!!

Takk for at du deltar og bidrar til bloggen vår:)

Vibeke sa...

Herlig LO - nydelig clean :)

Hyggelig at du fant inspirasjon inne hos oss:)

Vibeke
Stm - på norsk

Ruth Philps sa...

Love the simplicity of the first LO and the bird is just the coolest, everyone has them apart from me:( Where do you get the birds from? I have some in an old Dover Book but they are often too bright to use.
Youi have certainly changed my opinion on paperpiercing...and I just thought it was teddy bears!!
These bees are BUZZING!!

Mich sa...

Vilken supercool paperpiecing !!!! Hur fint som helst !!!

Anonym sa...

What a nice, "peacefull" layout you made! makes me curious to hear the song (but I don't know that, and I don't know Norwegian...) And I must agree with Ruth - YOUR paperpiercing looks beautiful

Anonym sa...

Todаy, ωhіle Ι ωaѕ at wοrk, my siѕteг stole my
iphοne and tested to see if it can ѕurѵіve a
30 fοot dгοp, just sο ѕhe сan bе а уoutube sensatіon.

My іPad iѕ now destroyed and she hаs 83 views.
I knoω thiѕ iѕ соmpletеlу off toρic but I haԁ to ѕharе it with someonе!



Revieω my ωеb blog :: http://Www.samstensunits.com/

Anonym sa...

Great aгticle.

my blog poѕt: tens unit hire