Recent Posts

onsdag, januar 28, 2009

"Springy" inspiration

Oh, yes, I feel frozen, ice cold .... wrapped up in my woolen socks and woolen sweaters I still feel like I need just a tiny little piece of spring now. So what to do? Well, I found this cute picture of my little girl, first day in 3rd grade, autumn 2008 - she was SO proud and happy to make her homework. She LOVES to create, draw and use bold, beautiful colors....so this inspiered me to find my bold, happy-colored acrylic paints, my little butterfly-stamps and some tread (and a needle ;) )
This happy spring-inspiration will also be a part of the class I'll teach at the March crop in Ski; "SKI-TREFFET".
SO, SO looking foreward to that!

10 kommentarer:

Unknown sa...

What a beautiful layout. Absolutely gorgeous!!!

Ronda Palazzari sa...

ohh so beautiful. Love the colors and LOVE those butterflies!

Jess sa...

so amazingly beautiful!

T:o)ve sa...

Herlig vårstemning Gudrun, kan du ikke komme å varme meg også med denne vårinspirasjonen? Jeg fryyyyser...... brrrr.....
KLEMMER!

Julia sa...

Ååå, så nydelig!!
Digget hvordan du har brukt sommerfuglene og den konsentrerte jenta som tegner regnbuen!

Kos deg inne i varmen, snart kan man løpe barføtt i gresset..

Evy-Kristin sa...

Ååå - GLEDER meg til kursene på Ski-treffet!!! :o)

Anonym sa...

What a lovely little butterflies. And you made them yourself? AMAZING! The whole LO makes me long for Spring too!

Anonym sa...

omgosh!! it's adorable!!! i love your LO...what a great photo to use for inspiration!!!

it's cold here too...could you send me some of that woolen:D!!!!

Gigi sa...

GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!
oh sweetie...i LOVE this!

PatríciaSoares sa...

Amazing!!! love all details. Congratulations