Recent Posts

onsdag, januar 24, 2007

Cabinet of curiosities #2


So here is my piece for Kari (Artsymama) #2 Challenge in the "cabinet of curiosities".
I really love this challenge, and to dig into the prompt each day. Today: Curiosity. I kind of like the word, and the meaning of it, but, in Norwegian this is not a good word....We will first of all think of nosiness into other peoples life. You know: small country, small people.....
Anyway, I think of curiosity as a good word too...I get curios about art, techniques, life....and when i see old pictures I'm getting so curious about how life was at that time...
I have tried to display my thoughts about this word trough this piece.
TFL
Som mange av dere vet er jeg med på en Artjournal hos Bonnie og Artsymama. "Cabinet of curiosities".
Gøy å gjøre noen ting bare for "kunstens" skyld også. ;)

11 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

beautiful.

MyMosaicMind sa...

Your pages are gorgeous! I'm in this challenge, too, and finding it so fun. I just love your work.

Anonym sa...

That is lovely.

Monica sa...

Love the colors! So beautiful!

Kathy sa...

This is so beautiful Gudrun. I enjoyed reading your thoughts on curiosity too, especially about the smallness of your country. I live in the opposite - lots of space!

Heidi sa...

Nydelig Gudrun!!!!

Nerissa Alford sa...

Your work is beautiful. This piece has such a vintage feel to it. I love the swirls and colors. Your ATCs are wonderful to look at!
Nerissa

Anonym sa...

That is so beautiful!!!

Rita sa...

Du er så utrolig flink, Gudrun. Her var det side opp og side ned med nydelig inspirasjon. Gleder meg til å fortsette med motivasjonsboken min. Masse, masse knall fine sider du har laget og herlige ord for dagen. "Cabinet of curiosities" sidene dine er rett og slett helt nydelige. Gleder meg til å se mer. :) Håper alt er bra med deg ellers. *klem*

Sharon Tomlinson sa...

Hi Gudrun, I haven't been by in a while and oh I do love your deck of me and your cabinet of c challenge. Your ART always draws me in to study. You always have so many layers. All beautiful.
Sharon@norah'S

Anonym sa...

Every weekend i used to visit this web site, as i wish for
enjoyment, since this this website conations really pleasant funny information
too.

Feel free to visit my blog summer internship